Infinity Online France Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Facebook Like Button Not Showing Right Image

Infinity Online France Index du Forum -> Infinity Online -> Captures d'écran / FanArts
Auteur Message
armensamu
Chevalier
Chevalier

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:36 (2018) Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button Not Showing Right Image Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button Not Showing Right Image
> DOWNLOAD

facebook facebook-like facebook-opengraph shareimprove this question edited Jul 11 '13 at 23:53 sakibmoon 1,65831529 asked Sep 27 '11 at 16:23 FHM 231133 1 are you caching the page on the server? try appending something like ?123 at the end of the url and try the Facebook debugger again. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Webseite eingeben 3. Kopiere den Code in deine Webseite Fehler Bitte Domain angeben! . Bei normalen Webseiten einfach die genderte HTML-Datei per FTP hochladen. how would I do that? –Satch3000 Jun 2 '12 at 20:50 or for the OG version, see documentation here: developers.facebook.com/docs/opengraphprotocol –CBroe Jun 2 '12 at 21:08 Do I add this code to the page that contains the like button? and if yes . Ja, und zwar ganz easy und ohne dass du zustzliche Plugins installieren musst! Einfach den Code hier generieren.. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. This can be done by including the following OG meta tag: For dynamic sites you'll want to generate the content value - using PHP the current unix timestamp can be inserted as follows: " /> Hope this helps! shareimprove this answer answered Jun 24 '15 at 9:36 Aran 94389 1 Best answer and 0 votes? let's change that –SparK Dec 17 '15 at 19:16 If the og:image url hasn't changed it'll use the old (cached) version though? –Andy Hayden Nov 16 '17 at 18:00 add a comment up vote 8 down vote I have think a possible solution. .. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Is there anything I can do to refresh it? Long story: The site I'm working on has a meta tag for an og:image that Facebook uses when a page is liked. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Falls Deine Freunde Deine Seite bereits geliked haben, werden diese je nach Button-Typ ebenfalls neben dem Button angezeigt. The meta tag is similar to: Whenever a like makes its way to Facebook, the URL to the image is changed to the cached Facebook URL, similar to this: This URL displays the older version of the site's branding. Wozu einen Like Button auf der eigenen Website / Homepage / Webseite einbauen?. The meta content URL can't be changed. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. In der deutschen Variante steht "Gefllt mir" auf dem Button. I know that changing the URL in the meta tag could fix the issue, but the meta tag is generated by code used across multiple sites and it can not be changed. –FHM Sep 27 '11 at 19:00 This is not a duplicate of the question that this links to. No luck. I think FB recognizes that, and has cached the og:image URL independently of the like URL and uses that instead of creating a separate og:image cache file for each URL liked. –kixorz Sep 11 '13 at 6:02 this worked for me,what i'm thinking now is: this will cause problems with Google and Seo? –cri1682 Oct 11 '13 at 16:35 About google and Seo in general i could say that I have updated some sites where we were doing seo on, with the logic above, and we haven't noticed nothing about penalization or Seo issues, but this is totally empirical –Matteo Bononi 'peorthyr' Nov 14 '13 at 9:12 but can't count number of share –chings228 May 14 '14 at 7:23 show 1 more comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Klick auf den grnen Button 2. asked 5 years, 7 months ago viewed 190 times active 5 years, 7 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 245Facebook API - How do I get a Facebook user's profile image through the Facebook API (without requiring the user to “Allow” the application)711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?1Zend Framework layout or view lag0how to update and post the value of checkbox from ajax call0post and update value of checkbox using ajax407Facebook Callback appends '#=' to Return URL2How to show “via [my app name” when placing a “Like” button inside an app2How to re-init Facebook1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0How to get URL of the image from Facebook graph response? Hot Network Questions Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Speed of two trains travelling side by side How can I help my SO to overcome his fear particularly when I don't understand it? What's the motivation of entropy as a combinatorical tool? What problems is it able to solve? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? css trouble using visualforce renderas PDF Find the simplest counterexample against exchanging limit and summation Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Are there any Boeing 747 still flying for commercial use? How could a natural road form across a sea? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? more hot questions question feed lang-php . Wordpress oder Drupal nutzt, bitte darauf achten, den Code wirklich als Quelltext und nicht im visuellen Editor einzufgen. LikeButton.net 1. Jetzt Deinen eigenen Gefllt-Mir-Button einfach generieren: HTML Generator fr Like Button. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 3 '12 at 5:27 Anna Billstrom 2,0841629 The functionality you probably want is what FB is calling "open graph actions," which you can do programmatically in PHP, but isn't the like button. Facebook Like Button erstellen. If you have multiple images for one page, there's no way for the like to pick a different one each time. rev2018.1.10.28332 . There are hundreds of pages on this site, all using the same og:image URL. Facebook's Object Debugger can be found here: We recently found that Facebook was caching URLs using a query string against the relative URL and that the query string was being ignored which messed up a few dynamic images we were serving purely based on the query string 5a02188284
kode biar status facebook banyak yang likefacebook tamer saga hackis it possible to find out someones facebook passwordfotos para facebook aniversariowindows phone 8 facebook chat appfacebook download gratis italiano androidtelecharger gratuitement facebook password hacker v4.0crack facebook password tutorialsteps to permanently delete facebook accounthow to get seen on facebook chat

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:36 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Infinity Online France Index du Forum -> Infinity Online -> Captures d'écran / FanArts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation